Now viewing: Economy
- Chinese national bank raises interest ratesChina's central bank has raised its one-year lending rate and one-year depost rate, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Saudi Arabia may have overestimated its oil reserves by 40 %U.S. diplomatic cables informed that Saudi Arabia may have exaggerated its crude oil reserves by 40 %, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 10:
- National Bank of Kazakhstan confirmed inflation forecastThe head of the National Bank of Kazakhstan, Grigory Marchenko, confirmed during an online-conference that inflation in 2011 will be between 6-8%, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- January total international reserves in Kazakhstan increased by 10.14 %Total international reserves in January, 2010 increased by 10.14 % and amounted to $31 158.2 million, Kazakhstan Today reports.