Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 18:
- Qatar willing to partner in Kazakh-Turkmen-Iran railwayQatar says it is willing to help construct Kazakh-Turkmen-Iran railway that will be used to transport goods from Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan to world markets, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Industrial output in Kazakhstan in 2011 grown by 4.8 %The Ministry of Economic Development and Trade has raised industrial output growth forecast to 4.8%, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Belarus requests $2 bln from EurAsEC anti-crisis fundBelarus has requested $2 bln from EurAsEC anti-crisis fund. Vice prime minister of Belarus Sergey Rumas informed on February 16, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Brent oil prices in London went up by $2.14Brent oil price in London has increased by $2.14, Kazakhstan Today reports.