Now viewing: Economy
- Over 2.7 thousand micro credits extended to agricultural producers in KazakhstanBorrowers purchased more than 10 thousand heads of cattle, 659 pigs, more than 9 thousand small cattle, 1455 horses, 76 camels and 1103 poultry at the expense of received micro credits.
- Government to allocate 1.8 billion tenge to support farmers affected by the drought"Not long ago, Farmers' Union appealed to you, administration of the President to declare an emergency due to the drought," deputy Azat Peruashev said.
- Western Kazakhstan Investment Forum to be held in Aktau"This event will provide an excellent platform for discussing new investment opportunities, matters relating to the creation of new production facilities, business expansion, networking with large and medium-sized market players and with Kazakhstan's Government departments."
- Over 100 countries consume Kazakhstani productsThe number of consumer-countries of Kazakhstani processed goods made 105 countries.
- Kazakhstan May Restrict Loan Guarantees by Foreign Banks"This question is under discussion. We want the conditions to be equal for everyone," Daniyar Akishev, Deputy Chairman, National Bank of Kazakhstan said in interview for Bloomberg.
- Construction of Zhezkazgan - Beineu railway commencesThe first rakes will be launched in the first quarter of 2015 and works are underway at two opposite directions from Zhezkazgan and Saksaul station.
- Volume of export of Kazakhstan increased by 10%"As a result of the first half of the year, export of Kazakhstan made USD 46.8 bln which a 10% increase comparing to the same period of the previous year," the Prime Minister's official website quotes the press service of "Kaznex Invest".