Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for December 1, 2, 3:
- Kazakhstan for open NGO participation in OSCE work - MFAAs the OSCE chairman Kazakhstan will support observance of basic principles of open participation of NGO in the work of the organization, according to the Helsinki document of 1992 and the Budapest document of 1994.
- Law on Elections to be reformed up to end of 2008 - MFAKazakhstan plans to reform the Law on Elections up to the end of 2008 with the assistance of the Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR) and other OSCE institutes.
- Preparation for Proton-M, space satellite Cosmos launch came to endPreparation for Proton-M and space satellite Cosmos launch came to the end at Baikonur, the agency reports referring to the source in the cosmodrome.
- CSTO Secretary General supported Kazakhstan chairmanship in OSCEThe CSTO Secretary General Nikolay Bordyuzha supported Kazakhstan chairmanship in OSCE at the 15th session of OSCE at the level of ministers in Madrid on Thursday, CSTO secretariat press service informed the agency.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 5 basic item and made 11.08 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on November 30, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 5 basic item and made 11.08 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.82 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased on Friday against Thursday by 0.05 and totaled KZT 120.82 per dollar.
- Negotiations on Kashagan situation to proceed - ErgozhinKashagan negotiations will proceed, vice Minister of Finance Daulet Ergozhin said in the interview today, the agency reports.
- Samruk holding, UC Rusal signed creation of joint venture agreementCooperation and creation of joint venture between Samruk holding and UC Rusal agreement was signed in Astana UC Rusal through purchase by the Kazakhstan party of 50 % of shares of coal mine Bogatyr and Northern, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev signed decree on carrying out Year of Ukraine in Kazakhstan in 2008The President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev signed the decree on carrying out the Year of Ukraine in Kazakhstan in 2008, the agency reports referring to official mass media.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for November 30:
- Russian FM supports Kazakhstan application for OSCE presidency in 2009The Russian Foreign Minister hopes for positive decision concerning application of Kazakhstan for OSCE presidency in 2009.
- Grain pool to be created in KazakhstanGrain pool will be created in Kazakhstan. The vice Minister of Agriculture Akylbek Kurishbayev said at the press conference on Thursday, the agency reports.
- Income from realization of grain and flour export to make $1.4 billionThe income from realization of grain and flour export in 2007 will make $1.4 billion. Vice Minister of Agriculture of Kazakhstan Akylbek Kurishbayev said during the second grain forum, the agency reports.