Now viewing: All news
- China - promising market for exporting Kazakhstani grainOne of the promising directions for exporting Kazakhstani grain is China and through its territory South-East Asian countries.
- Kazakhstan launches international ATOM projectShowing an example of voluntary renunciation of nuclear weapons and complete disarmament, Kazakhstan and its leader remain active participants in the global non-proliferation process and building a world free of nuclear weapons.
- Kazakhstan to withdraw from Central Asian power grid if agreement not signed before 2013The document on parallel functioning is supposed to be signed in Almaty before the autumn. The intensive talks are held, there are 7 unresolved issues, including transit. The combined heat and power plants needs at least 300 MW. Rationing will be required.
- Inauguration of Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iran railway to be held by the yearendThe total length will be 904 kilometers, of which 700 kilometer will be in Turkmenistan and 120 kilometers will be in Kazakhstan
- Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan ready to build rocket for Lunar missionThe carrier rocket, weighing 20 tons, would be capable of carrying 70 tons of load to the space.
- Vietnam to begin negotiations with Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia on free trade agreementRussia and Vietnam agreed to aim for substantially increased bilateral trade and investment, to USD5bn by 2015, and to USD10bn by 2020.