Now viewing: All news
- PM of Kazakhstan wished successes and victories to athletes at the Olympics in PyeongchangAt a meeting of the Government chaired by the Prime Minister, Bakytzhan Sagintayev, the Minister of Culture and Sports, Arystanbek Mukhamediuly, reported on preparations for the XXIII Olympic Winter Games in Pyeongchang, South Korea.
- The most high-paid and low-paid jobs in Kazakhstan in 2017 were announcedIn the past year, the average salary of heads of companies exceeded the salary of workers with the highest level of qualification twice.
- Kazakhstan passed the audit on ICAO aviation securityKazakhstan successfully passed an audit of aviation security of the international civil aviation organization (ICAO) and confirmed the high level of compliance with international standards.
- Bitcoin falls below $10,000 for second time in JanuaryBitcoin, the most popular cryptocurrency in the world, has lost about 10 percent over the last day's trading. The last time the cryptocurrency plunged this low was on January 17.
- Tremors of Afghan quake felt in Shymkent, TarazAn earthquake measuring 6.9 on the MPV scale hit the territory of Afghanistan today. The tremors were felt in the Kazakh cities of Shymkent and Taraz.
- Turkish President invites Nursultan Nazarbayev to AnkaraPresident of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev had a telephone conversation with his Turkish counterpart, Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
- Kazakh PM chairs session of Investment Climate Improvement CouncilPrime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bakytzhan Sagintayev has chaired today a regular session of the Council for Investment Climate Improvement.
- Song by Kazakh President to be performed in KremlinThe Kremlin Palace in Moscow will host tonight an anniversary concert of People's Artist of Russia and Tatarstan Renat Ibragimov with the participation of Kazakh singers.