Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 19:
- Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan government started negotiations on increase of purchases of grain and flourKyrgyzstan government started negotiations with the Kazakhstan party on increase of purchases of grain and flour, the agency reports referring to the fund of state and material reserves of Kyrgyzstan.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 8 items and made 11.08 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on February 18, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 8 items and made 11.08 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Session of working group on increase of investment image took place in AstanaThe next session of the working group concerning increase of investment image of Kazakhstan of the Council for Foreign Investors at the president of the Republic of Kazakhstan took place on Saturday in Astana, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- Average weighted rate is 120.07 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.18 on Monday against Friday and totaled KZT 120.07 per dollar.
- Minister of Labor and Social Protection met chairman of oil company Petro KazakhstanThe Minister of Labor and Social Protection of Kazakhstan Berdibek Saparabayev met the chairman of oil company PetroKazakhstan Bo Xilai, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Kazakhstan.
- KASE index on February 15 increased by 0.4 % - up to 2657.52Following the results of the tenders of the actions at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on February 15, 2008 KASE index increased by 10.02 items (0.4 %) - from 2647.50 up to 2657.52, the agency reports.