Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on April 4 decreased by 0.9 % - up to 2571.74Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on April 4, 2008 KASE index decreased by 22.5 items (0.9 %) - from 2594.24 up to 2571.74, the agency reports.
- Temirtau Tax Committee lost court case to Arcelor MittalThe board of civil cases of the Karaganda regional court cancelled the decision of the Economic Interdistrict Court of the Karaganda oblast regarding the claim of Arcelor Mittal Company.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 5, 6, 7:
- EBRD to keep policy in Kazakhstan unchangedThe European Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is not going to change the policy in Kazakhstan.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 8.64 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on April 4, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 8.64 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.61 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased by 0.14 KZT on Friday against Thursday and totaled KZT 120.61 per dollar.