Now viewing: Economy
- Quotations of basic grades of oil increasedQuotations of the basic grades of oil following the results of the tenders on Friday have indicated significant growth, the agency reports referring to the message of the group of companies OMT Consult.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 5:
- Inflation in Kazakhstan to decrease up to 10 % - IMF mission in KazakhstanInflation in Kazakhstan will decrease by the end of the year to the level below 10 %, the chairman of IMF mission in Kazakhstan Nicole Laframbuaz considers, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 5 items and made 9.01 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on April 4, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 5 items and made 9.01 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.36 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.02 KZT on Sunday against Wednesday and totaled KZT 120.36 per dollar.