Now viewing: Economy
- GDP growth for 9 months 2008 in Kazakhstan to make 4 % - SultanovGDP growth for 9 months of 2008 in Kazakhstan will make 4 %. The Minister of Economics and Budgetary Planning, Bahyt Sultanov, informed on Monday, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for October 14:
- Prices in world market of lead decreasedWorld market prices of lead have decreased. The average price of this metal at the London stock exchange of metals at last tenders and on spot market in Shanghai has decreased.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 6.98 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on October 13, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 6.98 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- World market price of aluminium continue to decreaseWorld market prices of aluminium have continued to decrease. The average price of this metal at the London stock exchange of metals on Chinese spot market decreased.
- Average weighted rate is 119.85 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) did not change on Monday against Friday and totaled KZT 119.85 per dollar.
- KASE index on October 10 decreased by 6.6 % - up to 1044.63Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on October 10, 2008 KASE index decreased by 73.30 items (6.6 %) - from 1117.93 up to 1044.63, the agency reports.