Now viewing: Economy
- Assistant akim of Pavlodar oblast appointedAssistant akim of Pavlodar oblast has been appointed, the agency reports referring to the press service of oblast akim.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for October 17:
- Introduction by Kazakhstan of export customs duties on crude oil complicates negotiations with EU on introduction of Republic into WTO - Aytzhanova
Introduction by Kazakhstan of export customs duties on crude oil complicates negotiations with EU on introduction of Republic into WTO - AytzhanovaIntroduction of the export customs duties by Kazakhstan on crude oil exported to Europe complicates negotiations with the European Union on introduction of the Republic into World Trade Organization (WTO). Vice Minister of Industry and Commerce of Kazakhstan, Zhanar Aytzhanova, informed today, following the results of the 10th session of subcommittee of Kazakhstan - EU.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 1 item and made 6.99 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on October 16, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 1 item and made 6.99 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 119.74 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.05 KZT on Thursday against Wednesday and totaled KZT 119.74 per dollar.
- Iran to construct gas main for deliveries of gas to Europe around NabuccoIran plans to construct gas pipeline connecting it with the European markets around of gas pipeline Nabucco. Director of Department of Planning of the Ministry of Oil of the Islamic Republic, Akbar Torkan, informed on Wednesday, the agency reports referring to RIA Novosti.
- Pavlodar akimat undergone personnel rearrangementsPavlodar akimat has undergone personnel rearrangements, the press service of administration of the region informed the agency.