Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for October 23:
- Halliburton, KazMunaiGas signed memorandum of mutual understandingDuring the meeting the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, and the chairman of the Board of Directors, the President and the Executive Director of Halliburton Company, David Lezar, signed memorandum of mutual understanding concerning cooperation of Halliburton Company with the National company KazMunaiGas, the agency reports referring to the of the prime minister's press service.
- Iran, Qatar and Russia reached agreement on creation gas OPEC - Minister of Oil of IranIran, Qatar and Russia reached the agreement on creating gas OPEC, the agency reports referring to the Russian information-analytical portal Oil of Russia.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 2 items and made 7.70 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on October 22, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 2 items and made 7.70 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 119.79 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased by 0.03 KZT on Wednesday against Tuesday and totaled KZT 119.79 per dollar.
- KASE index on October 21 decreased by 2.5 % - up to 885.04Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on October 21, 2008 KASE index decreased by 22.94 items (2.5 %) - from 907.98 up to 885.04, the agency reports.