Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on November 4 increased by 14.5 % - up to 1242.30Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on November 4, 2008 KASE index increased by 157.62 items (14.5 %) - from 1084.68 up to 1242.30, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for November 5:
- Kazakhstan chemical companies are able to strengthen their positions in world market - SchkolnikKazakhstan chemical companies are able to strengthen their positions in world market - Schkolnik
- Almaty retail commodity turnover for a month has grown by 1.5 % - akimatAlmaty retail commodity turnover in September in comparison with August has grown by 1.5 %. The analysis of consumer ability of population and monetary turnover in large trade enterprises of the city were conducted by the Department of Business and Industry of Almaty, the agency reports referring to the press service of akim of the city.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 17 items and made 8.78 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on November 4, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 17 items and made 8.78 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 119.94 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) did not change on Tuesday against Monday and totaled KZT 119.94 per dollar.