Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on November 11 decreased by 8.4 % - up to 1110.97Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on November 11, 2008 KASE index decreased by 102.14 items (8.4 %) - from 1213.11 up to 1110.97, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for November 12:
- Chairman of Department of Internal Affairs submitted his resignation in South Kazakhstan oblastThe chairman of Department of Internal Affairs, General Major of militia, Hibratulla Doskaliev, has submitted his resignation in the South Kazakhstan oblast, the agency reports referring to press service of Department of Internal Affairs of the South Kazakhstan oblast.
- Prices in world market of gold decreasedPrices in the world market of gold have decreased. Following the results of regular trading session on COMEX (division of New York commodity exchange NYMEX), the November contract on delivery of gold has decreased. November contracts on gold at the Shanghai Futures Exchange and the price of gold at Shanghai stock exchange Shanghai Gold Exchange for the last month have also decreased.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 2 items and made 8.90 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on November 11, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 2 items and made 6.83 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.00 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased by 0.10 KZT on Tuesday against Monday and totaled KZT 120.00 per dollar.
- Rating "B ++" and credit rating of emitter "BBB" of JSC Company Insurance Company Eurasia confirmedThe international rating agency A. M. Best Co. specializing in assessing insurance companies confirmed financial rating "B++" (Good) and the credit rating of the emitter "BBB" of JSC Company Insurance Company Eurasia with the stable forecast concerning both ratings on November 7, 2008, the press service of Eurasia Insurance Company informed the agency.
- Program on recapitalization of banks to come to an end in KazakhstanThe program on recapitalization of banks in Kazakhstan will come to an end one of these days. The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, informed during the selector government meeting on Monday, the agency reports.