Now viewing: Economy
- 70 % allocated by government for support to small and medium business funds to be spent on refinancing of current projects - Kelimbetov
70 % allocated by government for support to small and medium business funds to be spent on refinancing of current projects - Kelimbetov70 % of the funds allocated by the government for support of small and medium business will be spent on refinancing of the current projects. The chairman of Fund of National Welfare Samruk-Kazyna, Kayrat Kelimbetov, informed today during the selector government meeting, the agency reports.
- Industry Ministry to undertake measures stimulating decrease of food pricesThe Ministry of Industry and Commerce of Kazakhstan considers rates of decrease of the prices of food in Kazakhstan disproportionate. The Minister of Industry and Commerce of Kazakhstan, Vladimir Schkolnik, informed that the government plans to undertake a number of measures stimulating reduction of prices, including intervention in the domestic rice market, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for November 25:
- Countries restored after crisis first to have chance to become new financial centers of global economy - Hainsworth
Countries restored after crisis first to have chance to become new financial centers of global economy - HainsworthCountries that will be restored first after the financial crisis have the chance to become new financial centers of global economy. CEO of the group of rating agencies Global Rating, President of the Global Rating Group, Richard Hainsworth, informed the agency.
- Seven concessional projects being realized in KazakhstanSeven concessional projects of prospective cost 212 259 million KZT are at the stage of realization. Vice-President of JSC Company Kazakhstan Center of State-Private Partnership, Zere Seydimbek, said in the interview to the agency on Saturday.
- Master plan for Caspian Energy Hub planned to be finished in March - April, 2009Development of the Caspian power hub master-plan project is planned to be finished in March - April, 2009. The akim of Mangistau oblast, Krymbek Kusherbayev, informed, the agency reports.
- Gazprom considers opportunity of construction of gas pipeline to ChinaVice President of Gazprom, Alexander Ananenkov, stated that the project design of the gas pipeline 'Altai' from Western Siberia to China, through the territory of the Republic of Altai is being considered, the agency reports with reference to the newspaper Izvestia.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 9.50 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on November 24, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 9.50 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.16 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased by 0.08 KZT on Monday against Friday and totaled KZT 120.16 per dollar.
- KASE index on November 21 increased by 3.7 % - up to 900.05Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on November 21, 2008 KASE index increased by 32.07 items (3.7 %) - from 867.98 up to 900.05, the agency reports.