Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for May 7:
- Price of OPEC 'oil basket' reached highest pointThe cost of 'oil basket' of OPEC countries - reached the highest point for almost six months, the agency reports citing IA RusEnergy.
- Realization of projects of reconstruction of highway Astana - Karaganda planned for 2012Realization of the projects of reconstruction of motorway Astana - Karaganda and construction of the Big Almaty Ring Road is planned for the end of 2012. The Minister of Transport and Communications of Kazakhstan, Abelgazy Kusainov, said answering the question, the agency reports.
- Lariba Bank renamed into AsiaCredit BankJSC Company Joint Bank Lariba Bank has been renamed into JSC Company AsiaCredit Bank, the agency reports citing the message of the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE).
- Assistant akim of Almaty assigned Samruk-Energo to control condition of electro network facilitiesAssistant akim of Almaty assigned Samruk-Energo to control condition of electro network facilities
- Inflation in Almaty in April, 2009 reached 0.9 %Inflation in April, 2009 in Almaty has been 0.9 %, the agency reports citing the message of the city statistical department.
- Nissan, Renault suggest creating new line of manufacture of automobilesNissan, Renault and AutoVAZ suggest creating a new line of manufacture of automobiles in Kazakhstan. The Minister of Industry and Commerce of Kazakhstan, V. Scholnik, informed during the round table 'Innovations in Kazakhstan: New Decisions and New Opportunities', the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan needs to protect its market from import of the third countriesKazakhstan needs to protect its market from import of the third countries in order to develop its manufacture. The Minister of Industry and Commerce of Kazakhstan, Vladimir Schkolnik, said in the interview to journalists, the agency reports.
- Term of appointments of KASE Vice Presidents prolongedStock Exchange Council has prolonged the term of appointments of KASE Vice Presidents till August, 6th, 2009, the agency reports citing the message of the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE).
- ATFBank purchased 415 385 shares of Otan CompanyJSC Company ATF Bank has informed on purchase of 415 385 shares of JSC Company Open Pension Savings Fund Otan, having realized its right of primary purchase, the agency reports citing the message of Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE).
- GDP in CIS countries in I quarter 2009 decreased by 11 %In January - March, 2009 in comparison with the similar period of 2008, on average, GDP in the countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States has decreased by 11 %, the agency reports citing CIS Interstate Statistical Committee.
- World prices for oil gone downThe world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Tuesday, went down, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).