Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for June 6, 7, 8:
- Oil price to remain $50 per barrelVice Prime Minister, the Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation, Alexey Kudrin, forecasts the price for oil at the level of $50 per barrel for 3 - 5 years, the agency reports citing information-analytical portal Neft Rossii.
- World prices for oil gone upThe world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Thursday, significantly went up, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Kyrgyzstan introduces new banknotes - 20, 50 and 100 somsKyrgyzstan will introduce the new banknotes with denomination of 20, 50 and 100 soms since July 1st, 2009, the agency reports citing the press service of the National Bank of Kyrgyzstan.
- Prices of enterprises - manufacturers of industrial products gone up by 1.6 %The prices of the enterprises - manufacturers of industrial products in Kazakhstan, including services, in May, 2009, in comparison with the last month, have gone up by 1.6 %, the agency reports citing the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan.
- May gross international reserves grown by 2.14 %Gross international reserves, as of June 1st, have grown by 2.14 % (they have decreased by 0.12 % from the beginning of the year) and have been $19 896 million, the agency reports citing the National Bank of Kazakhstan.
- Saudi Aramco to increase prices for all kinds of exported oilThe world's largest state petrocompany Saudi Aramco will increase the prices for all sorts of exported oil since july, the agency reports citing the information-analytical portal Neft Rossii.
- Price of OPEC oil basket gone downThe price of OPEC oil basket has gone down, but remained above $66 per barrel, the agency reports citing information-analytical portal Neft Russii.