Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for June 30:
- Kelimbetov elected to new structure of Supervisory Board of Savings Bank of RussiaKayrat Kelimbetov, the chairman of the board of JSC Fund of National Welfare Samruk-Kazyna, has been elected to the new structure of the Supervisory Board of the Savings Bank of Russia, the agency reports citing the press service of the Savings Bank of the Russian Federation.
- First national oil company to be created in KyrgyzstanFirst national oil company is planned to be created in Kyrgyzstan. The President of Kyrgyzstan, Kurmanbek Bakiev, informed during his visit of oil refining base Brass-Oil, the agency reports citing the press service of the President of Kyrgyzstan.
- World prices for oil gone downThe prices for oil at the leading oil stock exchanges, following the results of the tenders, went down on June 26, 2009, the agency reports citing the data of London stock exchange InterContinental Exchange Futures (ICE) and the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX).
- Exchange quotations in tin world market decreasedThe prices in the tin world market in June increased. The exchange quotations have decreased. Tin stocks in the warehouses supervised by the London Metal Exchange (LME), for the last month, have increased.