Now viewing: Economy
- Quantity of permit procedures in Kazakhstan to be reduced by one-thirdQuantity of permit procedures will be reduced by one-third. The Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Kazakhstan, Zhanar Aytzhanova, informed at the joint session of the Party Control Committee of the People's Democratic Party Nur Otan and the Republican Social Council for control and monitoring over quality and accessibility of the state services and permit documents, the agency reports
- Corporation Bogdan to export automobiles to Kazakhstan and KyrgyzstanOne of the leading companies of the Ukrainian automobile industry, Bogdan Corporation, intends to access the markets of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan with its automobiles, including light commercial automobiles Bogdan 2310 in the near future. The negotiations with the operators in these countries are at the final stage, the agency reports citing the corporation's press service.
- Kazakhstan in I quarter increased volume of export of raw aluminium by 36.7 %Kazakhstan in January - March, 2010 in comparison with the similar period of the last year has increased volume of export of raw aluminium by 36.7 % up to 42.8 thousand tons, the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informed.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for May 29, 30, 31:
- World prices for oil gone upFollowing the results of the tenders on Thursday, the world prices for oil have gone up, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).