Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for June 1:
- Kazakhstan's share of total amount of Customs Union duties increased up to 7.69 %Kazakhstan's share of total amount of Customs Union duties has increased. First Vice Premier of Kazakhstan, Umirzak Shukeev, informed at a briefing, following the results of the session of the Customs Union supreme body at the prime ministers' level, the agency reports citing official mass media.
- Kazakhstan introduced temporary ban on gasoline exportKazakhstan introduced temporary interdiction for export of gasoline and some kinds of fuel, the press service of the Ministry of Oil and Gas of Kazakhstan informed the agency.
- Kazakhstan reduced volume of automobile import down to 68.7 %Kazakhstan has reduced volume of automobile import down to 68.7 % - to 7507 items in January - March, 2010 in comparison with the similar period of the last year, the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informed.
- Kazakhstan, Russia to join WTO on coordinated basisKazakhstan and Russia will join WTO on the coordinated basis. The Prime Minister of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin, informed at the joint press conference with his Kazakhstan counterpart, Karim Masimov, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.