Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for December 24:
- Foreign trade turnover of Kazakhstan in January - October increased by 19.2 %Foreign trade turnover of Kazakhstan in January - October, 2010 amounted to $67.5 billion and, in comparison with the similar period of 2009, it has increased by 19.2 %, the monthly report of the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informs.
- Russia, Belarus signed concept of uniform agro-policyThe concept of a uniform agro-policy of the Russian Federation and Belarus assumes state support restriction of 10 % of total cost of agricultural products within 6 years. This document was signed by the Minister of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, Elena Skrynnik, and the Minister of Agriculture and Food of Belarus, Michael Rusyi, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Population of Kazakhstan in November, 2010 - 16.4 million peoplePopulation of Kazakhstan, as of November 1, 2010, according to the latest data, has been 16 million 396.2 thousand people, the monthly report of the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informs.
- World prices for oil increased on December 22The prices for oil in the world markets on Wednesday, December 22, increased due to the data about the decrease in stocks of oil in the USA and the cold weather along the Atlantic coast.