Now viewing: All news
- Vice chairman of Civil Aircraft Committee appointedVice chairman of Civil Aircraft Committee of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of Kazakhstan has been appointed, the agency reports citing the press service of Transport Ministry of Kazakhstan.
- Public Prosecutor appointed to oversee investigation of criminal cases of Kazatomprom chairmenThe head of the state has appointed General Public Prosecutor of Kazakhstan to oversee investigation of the criminal cases instigated regarding Kazatomprom chairmen, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for June 4:
- Oil extraction in Russia increased by 1 %Oil extraction in Russia in May, 2009 increased by 1 % and gas production decreased by 28 %, the agency reports citing RBC newspaper daily.
- SCO to become influential organizationShanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) should become an influential organization, which really solves problems of the countries and the regions. The chairman of Committee of Economic Planning of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Askar Nursha, said yesterday during the round table 'Shanghai Discourse: SCO in Modern Civilization', the agency reports.
- CIS Defense Ministers defined conceptual approaches to development of military cooperationThe Council of Defense Ministers of CIS member countries defined conceptual approaches to development of military cooperation of the Commonwealth states until 2015. The Secretary of the Council, Alexander Sinaysky, informed journalists after the session of the Council of Defense Ministers, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- Total cost of purchased medical products - 1 billion KZTFollowing the results of the first advertised tender, total cost of the purchased medical products within the limits of the pilot list confirmed by the Ministry of Health of Kazakhstan in the second half of 2009 has been more than 1 billion KZT, the agency reports citing SK-PHARMACY press service.
- Expenses of Ministry of Emergency for 2009 reducedExpenses of the Emergency Ministry of Kazakhstan have been reduced in 2009 in connection with the financial crisis. The Emergency Minister of Kazakhstan, Vladimir Bozhko, informed during the Internet conference, the agency reports.
- Expansion of SCO structure and status of state-observers - main SCO development issueThe main development issue of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) is expansion of the structure of this organization and the status of the state-observers. Director of regional branch of Institute of the Commonwealths of Independent States (CIS), Alexander Knyazev, informed the agency.
- Kazakhstan suggests opening SCO center for prevention and liquidation of emergenciesKazakhstan suggests opening in Astana the center of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) for prevention and liquidation of emergencies. The chairman of the apparatus of the Ministry of Emergency of Kazakhstan, Seytkazhy Okasov, informed during the meeting of emergency experts of the SCO member states, the agency reports.
- Majilis approved government and Accounts Committee reportsThe deputies of Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan at the plenary session approved the reports of Kazakhstan government and Accounts Committee for Control over Execution of the Republican Budget for 2008, the agency reports.
- Franchising - realized more successfully at stages of economic recessionFranchising is realized more successfully at the stages of economic recession. The American Plenipotentiary and Extraordinary Ambassador to Kazakhstan, Richard Haugland, stated today during the forum 'Franchising in Kazakhstan 2009 - Opportunities and Problems, the agency reports.
- New project of underground parking on Almaty Republic Square to be presentedThe new project of the underground parking on the Republic Square in Almaty will be submitted for consideration to the state bodies in the near future, the agency reports citing weekly journal We Choose Caravan - Caravan Chooses Us.
- KazMunaiGas to increase oil extraction up to 37 million tons by 2020JSC National Company KazMunaiGas Exploration Production forecasts increase of oil extraction up to 37 million tons. Director of Geology and Geophysics Department of the National Company KazMunaiGas, Anuar Dzhaksybekov, informed at V anniversary conference on intensification of oil and gas extraction in Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Ministry of Health introduces new systemThe Ministry of Health of Kazakhstan introduces the new system of choice of a medical organization by the patients where they will be able to receive medical aid. Natalia Buenko, adviser of the Minister of Health of Kazakhstan, informed during today's weekly briefing, the agency reports.
- New Director General of Kazakoil Aktobe appointedAndrey Reshetnev has been appointed, by the decision of the meeting participants of Open Company Kazakoil Aktobe, for the post of General Director of the company, the agency reports citing Lukoil Overseas Holding Ltd.
- Newspaper Vecherny Almaty management changedNikolay Zhorov has been appointed new editor-in-chief of the newspaper Vecherny Almaty. The press secretary, the chief of the press service of Almaty akim, Sergey Kuyanov, informed, the agency reports.
- Manufacture of agricultural products in CIS countries in I quarter 2009 increased by 3 %Volume of agricultural production, on average, in the countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States has increased by 3 % in I quarter of 2009 in comparison with the similar period of the last year, the agency reports citing the CIS Interstate Statistical Committee.
- GDP in CIS countries in January - April, 2009 decreased by 9 %GDP in CIS countries in January - April, 2009 decreased by 9 in comparison with the similar period of the last year, the agency reports citing CIS Interstate Statistical Committee.
- First case of infection of influenza A (Н1N1) confirmed in UkraineThe first case of the influenza A (Н1N1) virus infection has been confirmed in Ukraine. Vice Minister of Health of Ukraine, chief health officer of the country, Alexander Belovol informed on Tuesday, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).