Now viewing: All news
- Missing employees of "Kazselezaschita" foundAs a result of searches all three workers were found at 2 p.m. on July 24, 2012, in the house of a local resident, located at the mouth of the river Sredniy Ozek near Sarytau town.
- Kazakhstan citizen convicted in Uzbekistan of promoting extremismProsecutors asked the accused to be punished more severely. However, the court appointed him to the minimum period. But the relatives of Kosmagambetov still intend to appeal the verdict: according to Ermek, he bought the ill-fated laptop from an unknown person and knew nothing about its contents. Meanwhile, family and friends of the guy are hoping that he will soon return to his homeland, even if the appeal will be rejected.
- Kazakhstan plans to create private storage banks of stem cellsChairman of the National Chamber, Maksut Kulzhanov in his speech said that the global experience of the banks of stem cells, development of cellular technology, the widespread introduction into the practice of transplants of stem cells and the constant expansion of the conditions for their use necessitates the development of this field in Kazakhstan.
- KASE to hold seminar for brokers within "People's IPO""Presently, we prepare the seminar for brokers on technical issues of innovations introduced in the exchange market for brokers within the implementation of the People's IPO Program. The event will take place in late July", the Prime minister's official website quotes the press service of the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange.
- Ambassadors of Kazakhstan to Brazil and Vietnam appointedBy Decree of the President Ordabaev Bakytzhan appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Federative Republic of Brazil.
- Kazakh Pharmaceutical Company Chimpharm And Proposed Notes Assigned 'B-' Ratings - S&PThe recovery rating on this debt is '4', indicating our expectation of average (30%-50%) recovery for creditors in an event of payment default.