Now viewing: All news
- First two groups of Kazakh pilgrims arrived in Jeddah for HajjThe first two groups of Kazakhstani pilgrims – 198 people in total – came to Jeddah for Hajj on July 30, 2019. Employees of the Kazakh Consulate welcomed our compatriots at the International Airport of Jeddah.
- China to invest over 1t yuan in 5G tech by 2025China's investment in 5G technology is expected to exceed one trillion yuan ($145 billion) in the next five years, driving the total economic output to more than 10 trillion yuan, People's Daily reported on Wednesday.
- Progress MS-12 space freighter blasted off from BaikonurSoyuz 2.1a carrier rocket with Progress MS-12 transport cargo vehicle blasted off from launch pad No. 31 of Baikonur Cosmodrome on July 31 at 06:10:46pm (Nur-Sultan time).
- Kazakhstan to increase coal extractionAccording to the strategic plan of the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructural Development of Kazakhstan for 2017-2021, the planned volume of coal extraction for 2019 is 107.1 million tons, the ministry told Trend.
- Kazakhstan to host three competitions of V Intl Army GamesFrom August 7 to 15, the 40th military base in Otar will host three competitions of the V International Army Games 2019.
- All parties to talks on Syria in Nur-Sultan confirm participation - MFAThe 13th International High-Level Meeting on Syria will take place in Nur-Sultan on August 1-2. All the parties invited have confirmed their participation.
- Bike rider covered in blood after being hit by truck in AlmatyA bike rider was rushed to a hospital after a collision with a huge truck in Almaty.
- NASA's TESS mission discovers three new worldsNASA's newest planet hunter, the Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS), has discovered three new worlds one slightly larger than Earth and two of a type not found in our solar system orbiting a nearby star, according to the U.S. space agency.
- N. Korea fires 2 short-range ballistic missiles off east coast: JCSNorth Korea fired two short-range ballistic missiles off its east coast on Wednesday, South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said, the second such launch in less than a week.