Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan adopts roadmap on dairy industry standardsKazakhstan is strengthening its commitment to improving the safety of raw milk and dairy products with the signing of a roadmap in the country’s capital Nur-Sultan that will bring the national dairy industry to the level of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) standards.
- President Tokayev to meet with EU Special Representative for Central AsiaHead of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev will receive European Union’s Special Representative for Central Asia Peter Burian on August 15 in the Akorda presidential residence.
- Kazakhstan’s foreign trade turnover hit USD 45.6 bln in H12019Volume of Kazakhstan’s foreign trade turnover for the period of January-June 2019 made USD 45,633,200 bln that is 1.7% above the same period of 2018.
- Sergey Gromov appointed Vice Minister of Ecology, Geology and Natural ResourcesBy a decree of the Government, Sergey Gromov was appointed the Vice Minister of Ecology, Geology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Forest fire engulfs 2,500 ha in Karaganda rgn2,500 ha of forests are ablaze in the territory of the Karkaralinsk state national nature park in Karaganda region.
- Dreams coming true: Kazakh boy without legs invited to Liverpool’s training sessionAli Turganbekov, a Kazakh boy born without legs, called by journalists "Kazakhstani Nick Vujicic" for his physiological condition, was invited to a training session of Liverpool ahead of its UEFA Super Cup match vs. Chelsea.
- Cross-border FTZ on China-Kazakhstan border brims with tourists, traders in summerStriding the China-Kazakhstan border, the Horgos International Border Cooperation Center brims with tourists and traders in the summertime high season for tourism.
- SCO head urges Caspian countries to cooperate in transport infrastructure developmentThe Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) and 'Caspian Five' countries (Russia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan) need to intensify cooperation in the sphere of transport infrastructure construction, particularly railways, SCO Secretary General Vladimir Norov said on the sidelines of the first Caspian Economic Forum, cited by the SCO website.
- Almost 15mn tonnes of oil produced at Tengiz fieldAs much as 15mn tonnes of oil have been produced at Kazakhstan’s giant Tengiz deposit developed by LLP Tengizchevroil.