Now viewing: All news
- Dariga Nazarbayeva received Chief Rabbi of KazakhstanSenate Speaker Dariga Nazarbayev has received Chief Rabbi of Kazakhstan Yeshaya E. Cohen.
- 80,000 households still without power in Chiba 1 week after typhoonAbout 80,000 households were still without power in Chiba Prefecture on Monday, a week after Typhoon Faxai caused widespread blackouts across the region near Tokyo.
- Kazakh Senate Speaker, Apostolic Nuncio to Kazakhstan have talksKazakh Speaker of the Parliament, head of the Secretariat of the Congress of Leaders of the World and Traditional Religions Dariga Nazarbayeva received Francis Assisi Chullikatt, the Apostolic Nuncio to Kazakhstan.
- Nur-Sultan to host UNWTO Summit Oct 9-11From October 9 to 11, 2019, the Kazakh capital will host the VIII UNWTO Global Summit of Urban Tourism on "Smart Cities – Smart Destinations".
- Over 1 million Muslim tourists to visit S. Korea this yearOver 1 million Muslims are expected to visit South Korea this year on the back of rising interest in Korean culture and tourist attractions, the state-run tourism agency said Sunday.
- Al-Farabi KazNU to receive supercomputerIn the course of the state visit of President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev to the People’s Republic of China, a number of important interstate documents were signed. One of them is the Agreement between the governments of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the PRC on cooperation in delivery of a supercomputer to the Kazakh side.
- Kazakhstan and Latvia significantly increase mutual tradeThe value of mutual trade of goods and services between Kazakhstan and Latvia has exceeded 110 million euro in 2018 and the same positive dynamic is observed in 1H2019.
- Special commission to investigate fatal road accident at Shamalgan station, IID MinistryA special commission has been formed by the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development to investigate the fatal road accident which took place at Shamalgan station in Almaty region, referring to Ruslan Imankulov, Adviser to the Minister.
- Boxrec: Yeleussinov improves his ranking after crushing Reshard HicksKazakhstani boxer Daniyar Yeleussinov (8-0, 4 KO) knocked out unbeaten American boxer Reshard Hicks (12-0-1, 6 KO) at Madison Square Garden in New York City to improve his position in the Boxrec.com ranking.