Now viewing: All news
- Astana Opera tours to St. PetersburgAstana Opera creative team is going to visit St. Petersburg.
- Kazakhstan, China discuss uranium delivery expansionKazakhstan’s delegation chaired by Kanat Bozumbayev, Minister of Energy, is taking part in the 63rd Annual Regular Session of the IAEA General Conference which is being held from 16 to 20 September 2019 at the Vienna International Centre (VIC) in Vienna, Austria.
- S. Korea unveils measures to cope with population declineSouth Korea on Wednesday unveiled a set of measures to tackle demographic challenges in areas ranging from the military to schools as Asia's fourth-largest economy faces a rapidly aging population resulting from its chronically low birthrate.
- Amazon's 'Lord of the Rings' TV show will also be filmed in New ZealandAmazon Studios announced on Tuesday that its upcoming series "The Lord of the Rings" will be shot in New Zealand, adding that the project was already in the pre-production stage and that filming would begin in Auckland in the coming months.
- 250 world’s largest tour operators convene in KazakhstanThe Asia-Pacific Region international tourism exhibition kicked off in the Kazakh capital to run through September 20.
- Kazakh Prosecutor General’s Office seeks extradition of Akzharkyn TurlybayThe Prosecutor General’s Office of Kazakhstan will seek extradition of Akzharkyn Turlybay from China. Deputy Prosecutor General Marat Akhmetzhanov said it in the Majilis of the Kazakh Parliament.
- Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic and Paralympic mascots unveiledAn animated giant panda named "Bing Dwen Dwen" and a red lantern baby called "Shuey Rhon Rhon" have been unveiled as the two mascots for the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Arm wrestler Ilya Ilyin wins intl tournament in ChinaArm wrestler Ilya Ilyin from Akmola region became a winner of the D.1 Arm Wrestling China Open tournament in Shenzhen.