Now viewing: All news
- UN expert: Women suffer more from climate changeWomen suffer more from climate change, as they make up 70 percent of the world's poor, said Halisa Shahverdiyeva, an expert on gender issues at the Azerbaijan office of the UN Development Program (UNDP).
- President: Kazakhstan-U.S. economic and investment coop strengthened significantlyThe first day of the visit of Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev to New York ended with a roundtable meeting with the participants of major American companies.
- All people should join global fight for a world free of nuclear weapons , N. NazarbayevAll people should be actively involved in the global fight for a world free of nuclear weapons, this has been stated by the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan-Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev, speaking at the IV Meeting of Speakers of the Eurasian Countries' Parliaments themed "Greater Eurasia: Dialogue.Trust.Partnership".
- Largest agricultural complex to be built in Nur SultanDeputy Head of the Presidential Administration Timur Suleymenov spoke about the main results of President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev’s meetings with heads of major American companies.
- Messi claims top prize at Best FIFA Football AwardsBarcelona's Lionel Messi won the best men's player at the Best FIFA Football Awards here on Monday night. Liverpool's Virgil van Dijk and Juventus' Cristiano Ronaldo came second and third respectively.
- Technology gives a hand to China's industrial poverty alleviationBoosting local industries is one of China's major policies to realize targeted poverty alleviation, specifically to get the impoverished rural households out of poverty via distinctive and advantageous industries based on local resources.
- Internet plays a role in China's poverty alleviationThe rapid development of the Internet in China has not only unleashed huge digital dividends, but also opened up a fast track for poverty alleviation.
- China creates miracle in poverty reductionChina has made remarkable achievements in poverty alleviation in the past 70 years since the founding of the People's Republic of China.