Now viewing: All news
- First S. Korean evacuation plane with 368 citizens on board arrives from virus-hit WuhanThe first evacuation plane carrying 368 South Koreans from the coronavirus-hit Chinese city of Wuhan arrived in Seoul on Friday, amid rising fears over the rapid spread of the deadly virus that has led the U.N. health agency to declare it a global public health emergency.
- EAEU PMs participate in Digital Almaty ForumPrime Minister Askar Mamin attended the opening of the forum "Digital Almaty: Digital Future of the Global Economy."
- CSTO working on national legislation harmonization program for 2021-2025Cooperation of the working bodies of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) and the Secretariat of the CSTO Parliamentary Assembly in legislation matters was discussed at a meeting between CSTO Secretary General Stanislav Zas and Executive Secretary – Head of the Secretariat of the CSTO Parliamentary Assembly Sergei Pospelov, BelTA learned from CSTO spokesman Vladimir Zainetdinov.
- Kazakh businessman implements innovative project together with KAZAKH INVESTA Kazakh company is implementing an innovative investment project for utilization of rice husk in Almaty region together with KAZAKH INVEST. The representatives of the national company and Biocarbon LLP have signed the corresponding agreement.
- Number of foreign workers in Japan totals record 1.66 millionThe number of foreign workers in Japan hit a record 1,658,804 as of October last year, up 13.6 percent from a year earlier, as companies increasingly hired them amid a labor shortage caused by the nation's rapidly aging population, government data showed Friday.
- India's first case of novel coronavirusIndia’s first confirmed case of novel coronavirus has been reported from Kerala. A medical student enrolled in Wuhan University in China, who had recently returned to India, tested positive for the disease.
- Indonesia designs its Wakanda, the 1st ecological, smart capitalA city integrated with the jungle of Borneo island, where only electric vehicles will be driven, fossil fuels will not be used and energy conservation will be a priority: this is how Indonesia is projecting its new capital.