Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for October 12:
- Summit of leaders of GUAM member states took place in VilniusThe summit of the leaders of the GUAM Organization for Democracy and Economic Development member states devoted to the 10th anniversary of creation of the organization took place in Vilnius, the agency reports referring to the president's administration of Azerbaijan.
- Kazakhstan considers Romania as important political and economic partner in EU - SultanovKazakhstan considers Romania an important political and economic partner in the European Union.
- Kazakhstan considers Tajikistan reliable strategic partner - NazarbayevKazakhstan considers Tajikistan a reliable strategic partner and the ally.
- Kazakhstan PM finished working trip in Northern Kazakhstan oblastThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov finished his working trip to the Northern Kazakhstan oblast on Wednesday, the agency reports.
- Spacecraft Soyuz TMA-11 with crew of cosmonauts launched from BaikonurThe spacecraft Soyuz TMA-11 with the crew of cosmonauts was successfully launched from Baikonur on Wednesday, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Federal space center Baikonur.
- EU to strengthen policy of development of cooperation with Central AsiaThe European Union plans to strengthen policy of expansion of cooperation with the Central Asian countries.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 9.25 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on October 11, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 9.25 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev received chairman of Аgency on regulation of natural monopolies and President of Kazakhtelecom
Nazarbayev received chairman of Аgency on regulation of natural monopolies and President of KazakhtelecomThe leader of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev received the chairman of the Agency on regulation of natural monopolies Bakhytzhan Sagintayev and the President of the Company Kazakhtelecom Askar Zhumagaliyev on Wednesday, the agency reports referring to the president's official site.
- Average weighted rate is 120.93 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased on Thursday against Wednesday by 0.03 and totaled KZT 120.93 per dollar.
- EU Council Secretary General discussed civil-engineering design of Trans-Caspian gas pipeline in Astana
EU Council Secretary General discussed civil-engineering design of Trans-Caspian gas pipeline in AstanaThe EU Council Secretary General Javier Solana discussed civil-engineering design of the Trans-Caspian gas pipeline in Astana on Wednesday, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan President, EU Council Secretary General discussed prospects of bilateral cooperationThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev and the EU Council Secretary General Javier Solana discussed prospects of bilateral cooperation on Wednesday, the agency reports.
- Situation around Kashagan to be solved in positive and constructive manner - EU Secretary GeneralThe EU Council Secretary General Javier Solana is assured that the situation around Kashagan will be solved in the positive and constructive manner.
- Prices for steel grew in SeptemberWorld prices for steel grew in September that is connected with the rise in prices for raw material and charter transportations.
- Serik Bilyalov appointed akim of Northern Kazakhstan oblastSerik Bilyalov has been appointed the akim of the Northern Kazakhstan oblast by the decree of the leader of the state Nursultan Nazarbayev, the agency reports referring to the president's press service.
- Kyrgyzstan Parliament suspended its workThe deputies of Zhogorku Kenesh (Parliament) of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan suspended their work until the referendum, the agency reports.
- Government is ready to redistribute 16 billion KZTThe government is ready to redistribute about 16 billion KZT within the limits of the programs stipulated in the project of the republican budget for 2008.