Now viewing: All news
- US Secretary of State began her trip to Central Asian countriesThe American Secretary of State, Hillari Clinton, has begun her tour to the Central Asian countries, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for December 1:
- Kazakhstan Ambassador to Sri Lanka appointedDulat Kuanyshev has been appointed Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Sri Lanka, the agency reports citing the presidemt's press service.
- Nazarbayev held a number of meetingsThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, held a number of meetings within the limits of the forthcoming summit of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Nazarbayev signed Law on Guaranteed Transfer from National Fund for 2011 - 2013The head of state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, signed the Law on Guaranteed Transfer from the National Fund of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2011 - 2013, which assumes transfer of the assets from the National Fund to the Republican budget for 2011 - 2013, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- 30 OSCE police advisers to be sent to Kyrgyzstan30 police advisers of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) will be sent to Kyrgyzstan to render advisory help. Director of the OSCE Conflict Prevention Centre, Herbert Zalber, informed at a briefing, the agency reports.
- All countries-participants and organization partners confirmed participation in OSCE summitAll countries-participants and organization partners confirmed their participation in the OSCE summit. The OSCE's summit executive secretary, special envoy of Kazakhstan, Serzhan Abdykarimov, informed at a briefing, the agency reports.
- Presidents of Turkmenistan and Iran opened new gas pipelineThe Presidents of Iran and Turkmenistan opened a new Turkmen-Iranian gas pipeline Serahs - Sangbast, the agency reports citing Turkmen news agency Turkmenistan.ru.
- 11 million euro to be spent for preparation of OSCE summit11 million euro to be spent for preparation of OSCE summit
- World prices for oil went up on November 29The prices for oil in the world markets on Monday, November 29, went up in connection with frosty weather in a number of the European countries and with the decision to render Ireland financial help.