Now viewing: All news
- China's poverty reduction success proves institutional advantage: UN officialsMany people around the world say China's ability to coordinate nationwide efforts to combat poverty lies in its socialist system with Chinese characteristics and that its system is the country's institutional advantage.
- Prerelease of the film "Spiderman: Returning Home" in the Kazakh language (VIDEO) was held in Almaty
Prerelease of the film "Spiderman: Returning Home" in the Kazakh language (VIDEO) was held in AlmatyA pre-premiere show of 21 Hollywood films in the Kazakh language dubbed by Bolashak students was held in Almaty, which was "Ormekshi Adam. Kaitha Oralu" at this time (Spiderman: Returning Home). The director of the Kazakh dubbing and the text editor of the film was Shah-Murat Ordabayev.
- We are the only state that built new metropolis at the turn of the century - N.NazarbayevHead of State Nursultan Nazarbayev took part in the solemn reception dedicated to the Day of the Capital, AkordaИs press service reported.
- 5th round of Astana process goes in CapitalThe Capital hosts the 5th International Summit on Syria within the framework of the Astana process.
- A new transport junction was commissioned in Almaty (VIDEO)In Almaty traffic is opened at a new traffic junction at the intersection of Bokeikhanov Street and the North Circle. Previously the vehicle capacity in this area was 211 thousand cars per day, the construction of the facility allowed to increase this figure to 361 thousand cars, that is, by 70%.
- China-Russia tourism market boosted by red tourismThe number of Chinese tourists who visit Russia has surged in recent years, thanks to the popularity of "red tourism" among China's older generations and closer ties between the two nations, industry insiders said over the weekend ahead of President Xi Jinping's scheduled state visit to the Russia.
- Apartment to be presented to 18-million inhabitant of countryGovernor of Almaty region Amandyk Batalov congratulated a family living in Taldykorgan on the birth of an 18-million inhabitant of Kazakhstan and announced that the young family will be presented with a three-room apartment.
- Sino-Russian ties best in history: XiChinese President Xi Jinping began his state visit to Russia Monday by reiterating that Sino-Russian relations are at their "best time in history," and that his visit symbolizes a further improvement in the two countries' "common destiny."
- G20 Summit tests global governance themesApart from symbolism, however, this year's G20 Summit has a special importance. In the aftermath of the inauguration of US President Donald Trump, it is debatable how the US perceives its role as the leading power of globalization. Trump pays more attention to bilateral deals instead of multilateral free trade agreements and this constitutes a critical policy change from that of his predecessor Barack Obama. There is no better example than his decision to bury Obama's TPP plan.
- A book about the President of Kazakhstan presented in AstanaToday the work of the Russian documentary writer and historian Nikolai Zenkovich about the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev "Book of the Great Life" was presented in Astana. The difference of the new publication from the previous ones in that it is intended for children of a senior school age.