Now viewing: All news
- Kazakh PM visits Astana Hub int'l tech parkKazakh PM Askar Mamin has visited today Astana Hub, the International Technology Park of IT Startups to get familiarized with projects being developed, and hold a meeting on digitalization development.
- Dimash Qudaibergen quits The World's BestKazakh singer Dimash Qudaibergen decided to quit The World's Best.
- Black boxes of Ethiopian Airlines Boeing Co. 737 MAX 8 arrive in FranceThe flight data recorders or so-called black boxes from the Ethiopian Airlines Boeing Co. 737 MAX 8 plane that crashed, killing all 157 people onboard, have arrived in France for analysis.
- 7,500 athletes receive health screenings at Special Olympics 'Healthy Athletes'Special Olympics USA athlete Hanna Atkinson, on Wednesday, opened the 'Healthy Athletes' event as part of the World Games Abu Dhabi 2019, where all 7,500 athletes competing in the Games will receive free health screenings and health education.
- Brent crude oil up 1%The crude oil prices went up during Wednesday's trading sessions on the exchanges of London and New York.
- UK lawmakers oppose no-deal Brexit; May proposes 3-month delayThe UK House of Commons voted 321-278 Wednesday for a non-binding motion against exiting the European Union without an agreement under any circumstance, prompting Prime Minister Theresa May to propose that London ask Brussels for a three-month extension.
- Nursultan Nazarbayev meets with Crown Prince of Abu DhabiMaking a working visit to the United Arab Emirates, Nursultan Nazarbayev, President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, met with Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces.