Now viewing: All news
- China, Italy walk toward stronger tiesThe city of Rome has been surrounded by a friendly atmosphere these days. Before Chinese President Xi Jinping's state visit to the European country, Italian President Sergio Mattarella, Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte, and other politicians and famous people of various circles received interviews with People's Daily.
- Another car factory to be built in KazakhstanAnother car manufacturing plant will be built in Kazakhstan, Roman Sklyar.
- Air pollution linked to infertility in mice: studyA study showed that exposure to tiny air pollution particles may reduce sperm production.
- Kazakhstan, UN and EU jointly addressing violent extremism in prisonsThe Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) signed today a so-called Country Working Plan to tackle violent extremism in local prisons.
- China's online retail sales top the world for 6th yearChina's online retail sales exceeded 9 trillion yuan in 2018, topping the world for the 6th year in a row, spokesperson Gao Feng said during a regular conference of the Ministry of Commerce (MOC) on March 21.
- Poroshenko lauds Nazarbayev's role in development of Ukrainian-Kazakh relationsThe First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the Leader of the Nation Nursultan Nazarbayev has had a telephone conversation with President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko.
- Apple unveils video streaming service, game arcade for fresh growthApple Inc. said Monday it will launch an online video streaming service in the fall, jumping into a business dominated by Netflix Inc. and Amazon.com Inc.
- China sees high-quality development of digital economyAccording to experts, China's digital economy is moving into a period of high-quality development as it expands in size, thanks to the rapid growth of innovation in investment, as well as the accelerated construction of new information infrastructures such as 5G technology and industrial internet.
- Air Astana set to fly direct to TokyoThe Kazakh Civil Aviation Committee has designated Air Astana air company to operate the flights en route Nur-Sultan-Tokyo-Nur-Sultan.
- Nursultan Nazarbayev arrives in AlmatyThe First President of Kazakhstan - the Leader of the Nation, Nursultan Nazarbayev, was greeted with flowers by young people at the Almaty Airport.
- National Bank to aim at maintaining base rate level, says Yerbolat DossayevYerbolat Dossayev, Governor of the National Bank of Kazakhstan, told a Government meeting in which case the financial regulator will tighten the monetary policy.
- Head of Kazakh Prime Minister’s Office appointedGalymzhan Koishybayev has been appointed as the Head of the Office of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Southwest China's Chongqing attracts talents to revitalize villagesSouthwestern China's Chongqing municipality, putting great efforts on attracting talents in rural areas, witnessed huge improvement in its rural revitalization work in recent years.
- Asset Issekeshev now heads Foundation of First President of Kazakhstan – YelbasyAsset Issekeshev has been appointed as the Executive Director of the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Yelbasy.
- Brent crude oil slightly upThe crude oil prices were mixed during Monday's trading sessions on the exchanges of London and New York.
- Charles, Camilla tour Old HavanaBritain's Prince Charles and his wife Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, toured Old Havana on Monday.
- China, Europe see closer economic, trade tiesChina and Europe, both pulling great efforts on cooperation with each other, have been experiencing increasingly closer economic and trade ties over the past years.