Now viewing: All news
- Tokayev held talks with WTO Director GeneralEnding the meeting, the President invited Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala to visit Kazakhstan at a convenient time for her.
- 9 projects worth $665mln implemented in Kazakhstan this yearKazakhInvest plans to commission 36 more projects worth $4.4bn by the end of the year.
Countries open for visiting for citizens of Kazakhstan in June
- About 60 thousand citizens of Kazakhstan study at Russian universitiesIn 2020 the number of citizens enrolled in foreign universities amounted to more than 6 thousand people, which is 4.8% of the total contingent of school graduates.
- Kazakhstan attracts foreign investments worth $17.1bn in 2020Kazakhstan attracted foreign investments worth $17.1bn, thus preventing foreign capital reduction to 30% as the timely measures were in place in 2020.
COVID Digest: 1,405 more tested positive for COVID-19, total at 386,549
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev addressed Kazakhstanis"Having learned the lessons of history, we will do everything to ensure that such tragedies never happen again, the President said in the address".